Saturday, August 15, 2009

School is HERE

Okay I start school next thursday and I will probaly be posting our first day of school pictures since my mother does'nt like to be a blogger! We are all P.M. now and it is our first time being that! But I kinda don't wanna any more though! Idk why though actually I do! I don't have ANY FRIENDS IN MY CLASS!! And we do speaciality first! So ya! But I am going in to sixth grade this year!


AHHHHHHHH it is soooo weird
Let me pull up my 5th grade list from last year!

I am going into the 5th grade! It is so exciting! I am a little scared though. What was it like for you guys? I'll tell you how I feel. SCARED!! My friend said they give you all this hard stuff, but in 6th grade it is a breeze! I cant believe that I will be doing all this Aldgraba and stuff it is so SCARY ! Let me list you everything I am scared of.
The guy I like might be in my class and he knows I like him because of KENZIE !
I am not sure how to fit in?
I really want one of my 4th grade friends to be in my class!
WHAT TO WEAR!! My friend that was in 5th grade just last year looked so good all the boys liked her! I might be exadrating a little?
How am I going to Live
Any suggestions? Please give me some!!


Just change it all up to sixth grade

3 comments:

Kris-10 said...

All I can say is trust your mom...mom's know a thing or two, even if it doesn't seem like it. Your mom won't lie to you.

CHECKETT- OUT said...

Ya

CHECKETT- OUT said...

That is all i can say