Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The last day of summer.:0(

Oh my word the LAST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!

But I think I will enjoy it!

1st) Piano for half an hour

2nd) Watch the kids BOOOOOOO!!! Maybe because maybe gannon can maybe go with Luke maybe to his soccer practice

3rd) Go get my hair cut YAY but I don't know what to get

4th Go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get 3 70 page notebooks, a 2 gb thumbdrive, A book to read, and a Planner! And something cool for me! But IDK what it is!

5th come home eat dinner take a shower brush teeth read scriptures say prayers and go to SLEEP!!!

P.S. Me and Kenzie last night already did our picking out of the clothes!

And then the next day is school! And I am nervous because I don't know anyone in my class except for Riley W Powell! He is in my ward! "ooohhhh I think he is cuuuuttte" Quote Qoute MOM!

My teacher is BOND! "Bond, James Bond" Quote again MOM She thought my teacher was a boy! N-O NO! MRS.BOND!!!

We will do a kickball game to start off the begining of the school year! A play! "Ledgend of sleepy Hollow" BTW I don;t now how to spell Ledgend! Dance Festival! And TONS more!! SOO YA!!

No comments: