Monday, June 8, 2009

YEAH!

I can't wait! Instead of Wednesday I am coming the last sunday of June! It will be so much fun! We will have to do tons the week I am off from all my younger siblings! Of course, I will totally babysit your kiddios! I am so excited!!!!!!! For Wicked and flying down on a plane!

First, Wicked! I wonder what it will be like!? I have all the songs! It sounds like a really good play! Has anyone seen it before? Is it good? Hopefully! What am I talking about! Of course it will be good!

Second, PLANE! I can't believe I get to fly down by MYSELF on a plane! But if you fly under 12 it is an extra fee of 100 dollars! So I am as I said doing a day camp and lableing and watering a garden for like 2 weeks to earn money for the trip! My mom says that she thinks I am scared! Ph- ch- wha- so whatever! I am so not! I bet it will be hard by myself but I am not scared!

Third, Babysitting! Do I hear a night date? A lunch out? Breakfast? Any thing to get out of the house? Here I am!!!!! I will so be like a free card! Call me and I will so babysit for you! I love kiddies! And hopefully they love ME!!!! I will so do it! Call me up!

I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Kris-10 said...

I haven't seen Wicked, but Jamie says it is good, so we'll trust her on that.

It will be so fun to have you down here, and even more fun since I am next door to you. You'll have to come eat breakfast with me since Grandma doesn't roll out of bed anytime too soon in the morning.

Kris-10 said...

Oh, and I didn't get to fly on a plane till I was like 20 or something like that!!! Lucky girl!

CHECKETT- OUT said...

HO HO HO HO!!!!! HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky me!

The Heaps said...

Wicked is EXCELLENT!!! You will love it!
I am excited you will be here too! Justin and I will have to go on a date night....the 1st in months!

Lori said...

I wish I had someone for you to babysit. Maybe you can babysit Uncle Doug? Nope, he's too much work - ha! You are so lucky to be flying on a plane alone (I was 14 years old the first time I flew alone) and I have been wanting to see Wicked for such a long time. I listen to the music during my walks/runs. I think my favorite song is "Popular".

CHECKETT- OUT said...

Jaime~ I will so babysit!

Aunt Lori~ Ha ha! I like Popular too!