Friday, June 12, 2009

So My daycamp is swell.........

I so far have 11 kids including Gabbi is 12! Holy Cow! How am I supposed to do it! Of course I will have my mom but 12 kids!!!!!

My daycamp is called Camp Fairytale! Each day there is a different fairytale! We dicided that we should do like a cooking thing! So we do a kitchen craft every day!

My mom went today and got some approns and baskets so that they can where there approns and take home there goodies when they finish them!

Well, hopefully my hair won't be falling out by the time I get there! Love you guys!

2 comments:

The Heaps said...

I think it is so great....and admirable that you are earning the money to come here! You are one special girl Mikala! Good luck with your day camp....it sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

CHECKETT- OUT said...

Thanks!