Thursday, August 7, 2008

I am going to the 5th grade!!!

I am going into the 5th grade! It is so exciting! I am a little scared though. What was it like for you guys? I'll tell you how I feel. SCARED!! My friend said they give you all this hard stuff, but in 6th grade it is a breeze! I cant believe that I will be doing all this Aldgraba and stuff it is so SCARY ! Let me list you everything I am scared of.

  1. The guy I like might be in my class and he knows I like him because of KENZIE !
  2. I am not sure how to fit in?
  3. I really want one of my 4th grade friends to be in my class!
  4. WHAT TO WEAR!! My friend that was in 5th grade just last year looked so good all the boys liked her! I might be exadrating a little?
  5. How am I going to Live

Any suggestions? Please give me some!!

8 comments:

CHECKETT- OUT said...

Any Suggestions?

The Heaps said...

You will be great Mikala! There is no reason to be nervous, just be yourself and everyone will love you! And don't worry about what you'll be learning, you are a smart cookie and it will come naturally to you! Make sure you take pictures of what you decide to wear on the first day and post them.
I sure do love you and good luck!

CHECKETT- OUT said...

Will Do

Kris-10 said...

Hey Mikki - I miss you so much! Don't worry about school. Like A. Jamie said, it's when you go to Jr. High that you should be worried about! :o)

You'll do great and I bet you'll have a ton of your friends in your class. If not, you are so friendly you will make more!!!

Anonymous said...

Although 5th grade seems pretty big right now, just think of when you're in 6th grade and all this will be done.!!! Just have fun and you'll be so great.

Lori said...

You will be learning harder stuff than you had in 4th grade, but that's why its a gradual thing. The teacher won't expect you to already know everything, otherwise they wouldn't have a job. Boys don't like the girl because of what she wears . . . they like the girls because of who she is. So, just be the Mikala that we all know and you won't have any problem at all. Make sure you blog about your 1st day.

Anonymous said...

hey kenzie

Bunny Bunch said...

hey darling
5th grade was scary for me to. I didnt want to go. Its not that hard. Just be yourself and you'll fitt in :)